A specialist anaesthetist will attend your clinic to provide sedation care for patients undergoing day case procedures.
- A competitive and cost-effective service.
- Patient suitability for day case care.
- Patients are managed following national guidelines.
- Comprehensive patient monitoring: (ECG, BP, SpO2, pulse, respiration, ETCO2).
- Attendance by a specialist anaesthetist throughout procedures.
- The provision of oxygen during procedures.
- Availability of emergency drugs and equipment.
We look forward to discussing your sedation needs.